Romney Park All Suite Hotel and Spa is centrally located on the Cape Atlantic Seaboard, boasting magnificent views of the ocean, Robben Island and Green Point Stadium (host of the 2010 World Cup).
Privately owned and managed, their assurance to guests is an unforgettable stay that is both welcoming and comfortable.
Conveniently sited, this five star haven is minutes away from Cape Town’s trendiest beaches, the vibrant V&A Waterfront and buzzing city centre.
The generously proportioned suites exude comfort and elegance and are a welcome sanctuary for the weary traveller. Suites comprise either one or two bedroom accommodation, are serviced daily and include fully equipped kitchens, full en suite bathrooms, spacious living rooms and outdoor terraces with panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean, Robben Island and beyond.
Hungry? Breakfast, lunch or dinner, The George restaurant delivers a sumptuous dining experience in elegant surroundings. Or not so hungry? The world-class chef also offers a lighter, but equally delectable seasonal menu in the lounge, bar, and balmy surrounds of the pool terrace.
Whilst a selective room service comes as standard, for the more culinary adventurous guest looking to make use of their own kitchen facilities, Romney Park also offers a grocery shopping service.
On sunny days visitors can enjoy the flow from the bar onto the outdoor terraces and pool, whilst in winter, cosy up in front of the crackling fire. There’s also a lounge and intimate bar offering an array of cocktails, fine whiskies, and a wide selection of local wines and champagnes that are all complemented by the tastiest snacks.
Should you want to take relaxation to the next level, guests can pop in to the on-site Sapphire Spa. Escape from it all with a range of massage and beauty treatments, with the added convenience of never leaving Romney Park’s exquisite premises. Enjoy your stay!
A sea-facing master bedroom (king size bed) and second bedroom (twin beds), both with en suite walk-in dressing rooms and en suite bathrooms, a spacious lounge with fireplace, dining room and luxury kitchen. Furnished with antiques and objects d'art.
The room measures 143sqm of opulence and walks out onto a 40sqm terrace (total size 183sqm).
A sea-facing master bedroom (king size bed) with en suite bathroom, second bedroom (twin beds), second bathroom, kitchen, lounge and dining room.
Room size is 88sqm, plus a terrace of 18sqm (total size 106sqm).
A sea-facing suite with bedroom (king size bed), full separate bathroom, kitchen, spacious lounge and dining room. Furnished with antiques and objects d'art.
Room size is 107sqm, as well as a 5sqm balcony and a roof top garden with jacuzzi of 68sqm (total size 180sqm).
A sea-facing master bedroom (king size bed) and second bedroom (twin beds), both with en suite bathrooms and walk-in dressing rooms, lounge with fireplace, dining room and spacious kitchen.
Room size is 146sqm, plus a terrace of 40sqm (total size 186sqm).
A sea-facing suite, bedroom (king or twin beds) with en suite bathroom, kitchen with open plan lounge and dining area.
Room size is from 47sqm, plus an 8sqm terrace (total size from 55sqm).
On Site Facilities
- 24 hour reception and porterage service
- Airport transfers and car hire
- Day trips and specialised tours
- Secure onsite parking
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary wi-fi
- Daily housekeeping and turndown service
- Digital safe
- Hairdryer and bathrobes
- In-suite tea and coffee facilities
- Mini bar
- Same day laundry and dry cleaning
- Satellite TV and hi-fi
- Underfloor heating
From Cape Town International Airport
- Leave the airport terminal in the direction of Cape Town
- Stay in the right lane as this lane connects with the N2 highway to Cape Town
- Taking the right fork (at the M3 turnoff), keep on the N2 towards Cape Town
- Pass the turnoffs to Roodebloem, Melbourne and Searle Streets
- Keep in the left-hand lane and take the Strand Street turnoff, towards the city centre
- Stay on Strand Street through the centre of Cape Town. Strand Street becomes High Level Road
- From the set of traffic lights on the corner of High Level and Ocean View Drive, it is exactly 1km until Hill Street
- Turn right into Hill Street (destination is on the corner of Hill and Romney Roads)