Dock House Boutique Hotel & Spa is known as one of Cape Town's jewels and is situated in the world-famous V&A Waterfront. The Dock House offers discerning guests and celebrities exclusive accommodation and personalised and butler-style service.
The Dock House Boutique Hotel & Spa delivers world-class service in an immaculate setting.
This prime V&A Waterfront location ensures that guests of Dock House Boutique Hotel & Spa have safe and convenient access to the vibrant harbour area, upmarket shopping malls, excellent restaurants, entertainment areas and ocean cruise facilities – all of which are within walking distance.
The hotel’s central location also allows swift access to Cape Town’s bustling CBD, pristine beaches and other major tourist attractions.
The glamorous suite and each of the five chic rooms at Dock House Boutique Hotel & Spa have been individually decorated and imbued with a unique and understated Victorian elegance, juxtaposed with lush contemporary style and comfort.
Attention to detail is the order of the day with each room equipped with an en-suite designer bathroom, a stylish open bar, plasma-screen television, satellite decoder and free high-speed wireless internet connection. The suite has access to a private garden, while the other ground floor room opens onto a veranda overlooking the groomed garden and swimming pool area. Three of the four upstairs rooms have balconies overlooking the Waterfront’s scenic harbour and surroundings – two of these upstairs rooms have an optional interconnection facility.
5 x Luxury Rooms
- En-suite designer bathroom
- Individually decorated
- Open onto veranda
- Overlooking groomed garden and pool area
1 x Suite
- Access to private garden
- En-suite designer bathroom
On Site Facilities
- Designer Spa
- Personal Training (available on request)
- State-of-the-art Gym Facilities
- Pool area in beautifully manicured garden
- Pool bar and al fresco dining area
- Secure parking and full concierge service
- Foreign Exchange facility
- Laundry, dry-cleaning and valet services
- Assisted disabled room / facilities
- Complimentary filter coffee, herbal teas and biscuits
- Complimentary welcome beverage in room on arrival
- 24-hour room service
- Flat screen televisions in all the rooms
- Complimentary Wireless Internet throughout the hotel
- Travel Consultancy and Information Service
- Secretarial service
- Professional child minding service
- Fleet of luxury sedans for airport, city and restaurant transfers
- Air conditioning
- Bathrobes Provided
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Daily Room Service
- En-suite bathroom
- High speed wireless internet connectivity
- Iron/Ironing board
- King Bed
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Lounge Area
- Mini Bar
- Plasma screen television
- Private bar
- Room Safe
- Room Service
- Satellite decoder
- Shower - separate
- Tea/Coffee Maker
- Underfloor heating
Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
From Cape Town International Airport
- Exit the Airport and continue for approximately 3 km
- Merge onto the N2 Highway
- Follow N2 Stad/City signs – After approx 18 km move, into lane with M6/Sea Point/Waterfront sign
- Continue over traffic light into Lower Buitengracht until the first set of traffic lights.
- Turn right at traffic light into Helen Suzman Boulevard.
- Move into lane Portswood Road/V&A Waterfront.
- Turn right at traffic lights down into Portswood Road.
- Turn right at the entrance of the Commodore Hotel; continue driving till you reach a security officer at the boom.
- Continue straight ahead (Dock House is approximately 100 m away).
- Alternatively go to the Victoria & Alfred Hotel in the heart of the Waterfront and you’ll be directed to Dock House.
- Dock House Boutique Hotel & Spa is situated opposite the graceful Time Ball Tower and its sister property, the renowned Victoria & Alfred Hotel, in the Waterfront’s Portswood Precinct.